Mini update!

So I've had a little play with a bloodletter test model this week, I'm fairly happy with it, considering I have 40 of the buggers to do. Haven't played around with the sword yet. I want my herald's sword to be the most impressive/notable so playing around with ideas first.

As for basing ideas, I intend to go for a rocky grey wasteland with snow. For the Bloodletters I have some scenic bases I nabbed from ebay last year for these guys, so will need to transfer them before basing. The bases form a chaos star when in horde formation, so I was thinking of making those crevices pools of blood, rather than the lava everyone else seems to do.

I've also touched up the new daemonette scheme. I like it... definately the colours I wanted more than the darker purple shades from the tutorials. Debating on giving her blue eyes back like in the previous model. Need to practise some smaller brush strokes first though! She is like my own personal little goth queen! =)

Going to paint up some more goth girlies before moving onto other models in order to practise my painting. Tzeentch based models I am going for a blue/green blend... which will be the flamers and LoC. Although I dislike the LoC model and wish I had gotten Kairos to represent him instead! However, if the rumours are true and us daemon players are to get the updates, I will hold out and see. If anything the LoC model will serve for good practise!

I say this every post, but I really need to sort out my camera and set up. My cruddy mobile phone pictures really do the models no justice at all! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment