Level up - in life!

Well it's been quite a while since the last update!

After a long and tiring labour I finally gave birth to my daughter 24th February, 06.50am and at 7.1lbs. It's been a challenging experience getting adjusted to having a baby to look after, but so far so good, it's an amazing and fantastically rewarding experience. I love being a mummy. =)

So as you can imagine any hobbies have kind of taken a back seat. Ironically the Daemons of Chaos army book was released the same weekend as my daughter was born. Coincidence? ;)
I have however sorted out a generic army list, acquired some new models, (hey I gave birth, I deserved to treat myself!) and believe it or not... I have even BASED some daemons. Nothing fancy though, just some grey rocky effect, which is what I intended. No photos for now (Pix pls or it didn't happen I hear you cry!) but I'll upload those when I can.

So I have one heck of a painting list ...

KHORNE

40 Bloodletters
2 Skull Cannons
3 Bloodcrushers
5 Flesh Hounds  

NURGLE
40 Plaguebearers
Nurgle Herald
3 Plague Toads
3 Plaguedrones
6 Nurglings

SLAANESH
The Masque
5 Seekers of Slaanesh
Exalted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh

TZEENTCH
Burning Chariot
The Changeling
3 Screamers of Tzeentch
5 Flamers of Tzeentch
Lord of Change

5 More Furies
Valkia
Daemon Prince (Using the Be'lakor Model)

I've still got a 3k Wood Elf army boxed up unpainted (Save a lord, a few Glade Guard and some Dryads)... let alone the Eldar models and other bits and pieces I have collected the past couple of years. Maybe I'll teach my daughter early and enrol her to paint ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment